There are many reasons to donate to a charity in Africa. Because TMCSF only works in Uganda, we are focused. Our programs are locally-relevant; our offices are in the field; we know the people you help. TMCSF is a professional, accountable and sustainable organization committed to doing what is right by the children of Uganda. TMCSF is a lean organization that restores hope with a hands-on, highly structured and proven approach.
Make a difference to the lives of vulnerable children, girls and youth in the most convenient, cost-effective way, by becoming a monthly donor, affectionately known as “Faithful Friends”.
Your monthly donation will…
- Provide comfort in knowing your donations are helping vulnerable children, girls and youth in Uganda in the most effective and efficient way;
- Make it easier to manage financially by breaking down your annual donation into 12 smaller monthly payments;
- Provide a stable, reliable stream of income which helps with effective budgeting and reduces the risk of low donation periods;
- Occur automatically, safely and securely from your bank account or credit card on the 1st or 15th of each month;
- Help you focus your charitable giving on your top causes like TMCSF;
- Be receipted annually for your convenience; and
- Reduce mailing and printing costs, and decrease gift processing time.
It is easy to set up your monthly donation and you can modify your amount, or cancel your donation at any time. Choose the payment method that is most convenient for you by selecting a form here.
- Pre-Authorized Debit: donate monthly directly from your bank account by mailing in the PAD Form and a void cheque.
- Credit Card: complete your credit card donation below, or call +256 414 692011 / +256 705 994843 to set up your payment through the TMCSF office
If you have any questions about becoming a Faithful Friend, please contact TMCSF at +256 414 692011 / +256 705 994843 or email@example.com.
TMCSF offers two types of sponsorship programs;
One-to-One Sponsorship (Child Sponsorship): Individual sponsors are matched to individual children in Uganda through the Child Sponsorship Program. Each child enrolled in the program is supported exclusively by the one selected sponsor. Funds collected from sponsors are used exclusively to support the designated child. Correspondence (including photos of the child) is exchanged between the sponsor and sponsored child.
General Sponsorship (Teenage Mother Sponsorship): Sponsors through the Teenage Mother Sponsorship Program are not matched one-to-one to a teenage mother in Uganda. Instead, the funds collected from sponsors cover the costs associated with keeping one teenage mother enrolled in TMCSF’s program for one year. Correspondence and individual relationships are not possible through these programs for many reasons (example: Many teenage mothers have not attended sufficient formal schooling to be able to communicate in English).